Terms and Conditions of sales from our online shop are as follows:
360 Play urges you to check details of your purchase before confirming payment as tickets are non-transferable and non-returnable.
All offers may not be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
Black Friday purchases are limited to 1 item per order.
During special events at 360 Play, the centre can be modified for theming and activity purposes. Customers are also advised that all normal 360 Play attractions may not be available and we may have additional activities available, the suitability of which for your children is your responsibility to determine.
Please pay attention to any expiry dates as these will be strictly adhered to.
All items are non-refundable.
Event tickets are non-transferable and non-returnable.
Members tickets purchased at discount:
Please note you will need proof of your membership as well as your ticket to gain entry to events, and we reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who does not have a valid membership.
Discounted tickets can only be purchased for the named child and one accompanying adult, all non-member additional adults and children will be charged at the full price.
Conditions of play:
1. While 360 Play and its employees strive to ensure the complete safety of our visitors, it is the responsibility of parents/guardians to supervise and accompany children on the premises with a ratio of one adult for every six children over five and one adult for every three children under five. 360 is NOT a crèche facility.
2. The parents/guardians must:
- Remain within the building at all times.
- It is their full responsibility to supervise their children at all times.
- Observe the child to ensure that they are capable of using the equipment safely, as we cannot know the individual needs and abilities of your child. This includes the dodgems and the carousel.
- Explain these rules of play to the children they are responsible for and monitor their behaviour.
- Know where their child is and make sure the child knows where they are at all times.
3. All children may only use the facility when accompanied by a responsible adult. Guardians of children must be over 18.
4. Children remain the responsibility of parents/guardians at all times.
5. Strictly no smoking on the premises.
6. Children are advised to wear long trousers and long sleeved shirts and must wear socks at all times on the play equipment to minimise risk of personal injury.
7. No shoes may be worn on the play structure.
8. Jewellery is worn at your own risk and children wearing glasses should take particular care.
9. PLEASE NOTE NO FOOD OR DRINK ITEMS ARE ALLOWED ON ANY OF THE PLAY EQUIPMENT – PLAY FRAME / DODGEMS / CAROUSEL. CHEWING GUM IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
10. No food or drinks can be consumed at the centre unless purchased on the premises. However, it is permitted to bring food and drink for new born babies (under 1 year).
11. Alcohol is not permitted on the premises. We reserve the right to confiscate and persons deemed to be under the influence will be asked to leave the premises.
12. All height and age restrictions imposed by the management must be adhered to.
13. Parents/guardians must ensure that children do not become overheated.
14. Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
15. Abusive /aggressive or any type of behaviour deemed to be unsuitable towards 360 Play staff, management or other members of the public from either children or adults will not be tolerated under any circumstances – the management reserves the right to enforce total bans. Height restrictions are in place for your safety; the operators and management do not have the authority to override them. Please do not place them in a difficult position by requesting them to do so.
16. Children who are unwell should not use the play equipment.
17. 360 Play cannot accept any responsibility for members of the public’s personal belongings. Parents/guardians and children should also remove any valuables before entering the equipment.
18. 360 Play encourages children to play, run free and explore in a safe and stimulating environment. As such, there are inherent risks that are always associated with children playing and having fun together. These include:
- Children being exposed to moderate physical activity.
- Children tripping, falling and bumping into fixed objects and other children.
19. Whilst every effort is made to provide all the rides, attractions and facilities mentioned, we cannot guarantee that they will all be available all day, every day. The management reserves the right to alter attractions as may be deemed necessary without prior notice. 360 Play has taken every reasonable step to control these risks through the design, maintenance and operation of the facility. However, it is impossible to eliminate such risks completely whilst providing a stimulating environment and parents/guardians must recognise and accept this risk.
20. No animals are permitted to be brought into 360 Play unless they are registered guide or assistance dogs and are accompanied by their owners.
For more information about any of our terms and conditions and how they may affect your visit please call 01908 670160